Two Convenient Austin Auto Repair Shops to Serve You
We Are Your Local Austin Automotive Service Experts
Our Partners & Affiliates:
Family Owned & Operated for 5 Generations
For over 5 generations, the Johnson family has been providing the highest quality customer service and automotive repair to Austin drivers since 1879. Even before automobiles, our family operated a blacksmith shop on east 6th St. from 1901 until the 1940s. Our great grandfather kept Austinites on the road by repairing wagons and the E. 6th St. trolleys. Our proud tradition continues today. Believe us when we say “your safety and satisfaction is our highest priority”, it’s ingrained in our DNA!
Certified Automotive Repair
At Leonard’s Garage & Service Center, we continuously better ourselves to provide you the best in Austin automotive repair and service. Our technicians are ASE Certified and attend regular training to stay up-to-date with the latest technology for your vehicle. We are a AAA Approved repair shop, and we received the AAA Top Shop award for the high level of service we offer our customers and their vehicles. Need your transmission repaired? No problem. How about brake service, wheel alignments, or even a small and fast oil change? No matter what you or your automobile needs, our team understands that your vehicle is an investment, which is why we back every service with a 12 month/12,000 mile warranty. Give us call and see why we have two of the best Austin auto repair shops in town!
We personally make the following promises to every client:
- Our certified staff will never be dishonest in any way, shape or form
- Our certified staff will treat each and every client with fairness and respect
- Our certified staff will explain our recommendations so you will know exactly what is needed and why
- Our certified staff will give you a to-the-penny estimate before we perform repairs
- Our certified technicians will do everything within their power to ensure your vehicle is repaired right the first time
- Our certified staff will perform a quality control check on the repair
- Our staff will communicate with you every step of the way
- Our family will personally respond to your comments, suggestions and complaints
- We would like to think our teams are perfect, but of course we’re not. Occasionally we drop the ball, but when we do, we will always make it right!